360 Degree Chiropractic is proud to present Kinesio Taping to Oldham County and the Greater Louisville Area. Kinesio Taping is a therapeutic and sports taping breakthrough that offers the patient or athlete the support they are looking for while rehabilitating the affected area. Kinesio Tape is an ideal treatment whether you're trying to achieve immediate results or steadily improve a debilitating condition.
What is Kinesio Tape?
Comfort & Stability You Can Rely On
Kinesio Tape is the world's foremost elastic therapeutic tape. By mimicking the qualities of human skin, Kinesio Tape can provide proven, comfortable treatment to patient of any age or condition. Kinesio Tape is approved for treatment during any of the stages of injury.
- Kinesio Tape is a powerful injury preventative.
- Kinesio Tape can be used along side many other treatments and modalities to specific desired results.
- Kinesio tape in an ideal treatment whether you're trying to achieve immediate results or steadily improve a debilitating condition.
History of Kinesio Tape
Kinesio Tape and the KT Method were founded by Dr. Kenzo Kase, D.C. KT is achieving its greatest acceptance from the adoption of many of the world's best known athletes. Kinesio Tape is sturdy enough that it holds up during the fiercest world-class competition and can enhance your performance and protect you from injury and muscle fatigue. Kinesio Tape received a tremendous amount of support from Olympians in the 2008 Summer Olympics in the 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing, China. Kinesio is also one of the official sponsors of the U.S. Ski and Snow Boarding Teams in the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver, B.C.
Unique Qualities of Kinesio Tape
- Kinesio Tape has elasticity matching that of the skin, giving non-restricted support that allows muscles to perform a full range of motion, easily and comfortably.
- Durable 3-4 day wearing period avoids the hassle of applying and removing a traditional sports tapes every few hours. It also give lasting support and pain relief.
- Kinesio Taping Method structurally lifts the skin and allows the flow of body fluids under the application area, reducing edema, inflammation and discomfort.
- Kinesio Tape has a 100% high grade cotton patented design that enhances comfort and channels out air, sweat, and water to enhance skin breathing.
What Does Kinesio Tape Do?
- Kinesio Taping is a therapeutic taping technique, not only offering the patient or athlete the support they are looking for, but rehabilitating the affected area.
- This technique uses the highly specific designed tape that works with the body to allow full range of motion.
- This technique will not adversely affect the bio mechanics of the patient.
- Kinesio Taping works with the lymphatic system to increase circulation of blood and lymph in order to rehabilitate and relieve pain.
- This latex free product is hypoallergenic and is safe to use on pediatric to geriatric populations.
- No compression to the skin makes it "light to the feel" and comfortable to wear.
Who's Using Kinesio Tape?
- Olympic and Para-Olympic Athletes
- U.S. Postal Service Cycling Team
- Professional Soccer leagues
- Professional Tennis Players
- Over 75% of MLB Teams
- Over 50 % of NFL Teams
- College Athletes
- The Majority of Kinesio Tape users are non-athletes (85%)